Product Status: NOT ACTIVE
The Vari-Gage has been replaced by the Vari-Gage Plus
Variable Speed Controller
The Vari-Gage is a level monitoring system capable of controlling pumps or measuring wet wells and tank levels. This exceptional versatility has been proven in a broad spectrum of applications ranging from critical control of tank levels to monitoring effluent flow in pumping stations.
The Vari-Gage delivers the control efficiency and productivity needed to meet today’s exacting standards. The system uses an internal pressure transducer (15 psi max) or a remote mounted submersible pressure transducer to monitor water and wastewater.
- Vari-Gage 3300 for up to 3 pumps in a duplex or triplex configuration (variable speed).
- Easy to configure for simplex, duplex or triplex applications
- Program with only three simple steps!
- No wires or pneumatic connections to disconnect
- Three field selectable inputs: 4-20mA; 0-10V, 0-15 psi
- NEMA 1 housing
- Easy to read ½” high 7 segment LED
- Differential level control
- Level indication (0 – 999 max)
- 15 discrete LED’s for Mode/Status indication
- EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read only memory) lasts for 100 years – no battery back-up required
- Draw-out chassis construction
- Pneumatic connector accepts standard 1/4” OD flex tubing
- Pump up or pump down capability
- Manual or automatic alternation
- Performs self-diagnostics upon power up to maintain optimum status
- MODBUS communications capability
- Lag pump start delay of ten seconds
- 100% digital technology — virtually eliminating all sources of drift or error.
- Level simulation by using UP and DOWN arrow keys
- Works with Scada Express for implementation of remote station monitoring and control.
Typical Wiring Diagram for VG3300-232-24AC
- Input Power: 24VAC, 8.5 VA, 350mA
- Environment: Ambient Temperature (-10°C to 70°C)
- Display Range: Keypad selectable, 0-999, 0-99.9, 0-9.99, 0-.999
- Resolution: 0.006%, 14 bit A/D
- Input Options: 4-20mA (50 ? impedance), 0-10 VDC (>150K ? impedance), 0-15 psi (clean, dry air only)
- Memory: NOVRAM EEPROM 100 Year Memory. No batteries needed
- Programming: Via front panel function keys
- Display: .5” high 7 segment red LED, 3 digit
- Housing: Type 1, NEMA 1
- Discrete Outputs: 5 contacts, 3 pumps, 2 alarms (high and low)
- Analog Output: 3 @ 4-20mA (600 ? load max)
- Linearity: +/- .005% analog output; +/- 0.1% pneumatic input
- Physical Dimensions H x W x D: 3.78″ x 3.78″ x 7.32″
- Depth behind panel: 6.4″ max
- Panel cutout H x W: 3.6″ x 3.6″